IT Infrastructure Library
IT Infrastructure Library
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. The ITIL v4 is the latest version and the ITIL V4 training and certification course will focus on the fast-paced and complex scenarios and provide detailed knowledge on managing the information technology in the modern service economy. The ITIL 4 will also focus on the formation of an end-to-end IT/Digital Operating Model, covering the full delivery (and sustaining) of tech-enabled products and services.With this training, the Service Management within the Information Technology Department (Business Automation and Operations) can be improved to ensure solutions are released and supported correctly once in operation, including SLA, OLA dependencies and continuous improvement concepts such as problem and configuration management. Enhanced skills in these disciplines will enable improved KPI performance and operational efficiency
Benefits of ITIL to an Organization
There are numerous direct benefits accruing to organizations that employ ITIL certified ITprofessionals and therefore run IT Infrastructure and Services according to ITIL practices, thus:
- Stronger alignment between IT and the business
- Improved service delivery and customer satisfaction through increased quality of provided services and their operational support
- Reduced costs through improved utilization of resources
- Greater visibility of IT costs and assets
- Better management of business risk and service disruption or failure
- Reduced risks associated with service delivery and IT Service Management
- More stable IT Services environment to support constant business change
Why Choose Global IT
- Our experienced consultants are industry leaders and are specifically trained to adapt, adopt and combine frameworks at a fit-for-purpose level to fit your company’s unique situation
- We are recognized as industry experts known for reliable, high quality education deliverables
- Our consulting professional services and training courses are delivered by highly experienced Consultants and Trainers – all with 20+ years of real-world industry experience and expert knowledge in the areas they specialize in.
- Most of our courses include case studies that demonstrate real-life scenarios akin to your organization’s circumstances.
- We provide a full lifecycle of solutions in our assessments, strategic planning, implementation and continuous improvement coaching to help you achieve top-notch results
- We apply a holistic approach considering the People, Process, Product and Partner aspects unique to your organisation and ensure they are considered throughout the consulting process
Who should attend the ITIL V4 boot camp?
The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is designed for any Information Technology Professionals who work daily on IT projects, incidents and problem management, configurations management, and the general IT operations of an Organization. Also, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS). ITIL 4 takes you through a more evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
The training is scheduled for 3 days and will cover the following
- The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
- ITIL's new Service Value Chain
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 18 of these
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value
NB: This course prepares you for ITIL Foundation V4 Exam
- Key concepts of service management
- How ITIL guiding principles can help organizations adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose of ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain
- Know and understand the ITIL practices
The boot camp will be for 3 days full-time (residential) and the proposed dates are 2nd, 3rd and 4th October 2019.
|1||ITIL Training & Certification (includes full board accommodation for 3 days of training)||1000.00|
- Provision of pre-training materials for trainees to review prior to the training.
- Provision of pre-requisites or required knowledge prior to the commencement of the course.
- Delivery of a 3-day intensive residential ITIL 4 Foundation Course
- Provision of all training materials used during the course for future reference of trainees
- Assessment and certification of trainees upon passing a 1-hour multichoice exam
Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Duration and style
- 40 question, multiple-choice exam.
- Pass mark is 65% which also gives attendees 2 credits towards “ITIL Expert” status.
- You will also gain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.
© All Rights Reserved